1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I switched from t-mobile to straight talking that what they advertise would be true well at first i was not able to send or receive picture messages unless it was an iPhone . One of my problems is my data starts running so slow after about 2 and a half weeks and I have wifi at my house so I'm connected to it most of the time and what really *** me off is you have to buy a whole month again to get your data back to a higher speed.

Recently I enrolled in auto pay (big mistake ) well my debit card was debited for another month when my service didn't end until feb 5 . I call customer service and I can't understand anything the rep says offers no help and basically tells me they don't give refunds on plans so I'll be disputing it with my bank , I'll contact BBB and switch to another carrier ASAP !

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

White City, Utah, United States #1273402

There are many problems with straight talk, they are not honest with anything. You buy cheap, and do not get what is promoted in the ads. Buyer beware.

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=41023 for us to assist you with your concern.