I was told my nationwide service basicly won't work outside the zipcode where i activated it. First trip out of town most attempted calls just got (you are roaming). Poor excuse for a nationwide phone plan!

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

If you're not a potential new customer, you mean absolutely nothing to Straight Talk/Net10/TRACFONE. The only thing that matters to them is new money, and even then, if you have a complicated problem during activation or later, as long as they have your money already, it's too bad, so sad, cry to your dad. Straight Talk/Net10/TRACFONE are thieves, modern day pirates.

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.