4.4
Coverage Area

On the 16th of March 2017 I found myself At the hospital with my husband who was experiencing heart problems and was being admitted to ICU in the midst of the chaos I was trying to read your family member to let them know what was going on and that I would not be coming home that evening to my surprise my phone had no service I used my husband cell which is also a Straight Talk phone to call customer service our representative in the Philippines and tried to explain the situation and that I needed my cell phone service turned on I am enrolled in automatic unlimited prepay it is billed to my credit card each month I have had my phone number for 17 years and publish it on Advertising I am self as-employed the customer service rep in the Philippines tell me my telephone number was no longer available I did not understand how that was possible since I did not shut down my service long story short after an hour or more my service restored my phone number was not the same number I had previously I will be contacting corporate in Miami to try to untangle this mess extremely unhappy with customer service at this point

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

They don't REALLY care that you have a problem with their service.Once they have your money, they couldn't care less about any issues you may have.

These crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scams. Spread the word to EVERYONE you know, and ask them to do the same. #StraightTalkSUCKS #StraightTalkTHIEVERY #StraightTalkPIRATES...BTW...robot Maria won't help.

Just a form response which will give you the same response that you got from the customer service rep.Mariabot is just here to give the ILLUSION of caring.

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.