Why do i have to call every month to get help with deleting my profile and turn my wifi on and off and a number of other instructions!!This is a time consuming process that cannot be done on your own!!

I am told its because i have a iphone!! Everyone i know with a iphone has this problem! I have a terrible time understanding the person on the other end, there english is awful!

They read off a sheet in front of them and it has nothing to do with your problem!I am going back to Verizon pay as you go ,it will be worth the couple of extra dollars!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Straight Talk Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Straight Talk Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Straight Talk Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.