Coverage Area
Style and Design

Won't get straight talk ever again!!Bought a iPhone 5s at Walmart and have had it 3 months all of sudden Straight Talk described and said it never registered and blamed it all on Walmart and Walmart says it is all Straight talk!!

Neither one of them will fix this issue!! We paid $150.oo for a phone we won't be able to use and not including the 49.?? We had paid for the month of October and October isn't even over!!! I'm fed up!!

Have talked to Walmart and Straight talk for two days I can't make calls and nobody can call me!!They deactivated this phone with out telling us from my husband's straight talk acct!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Straight Talk Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Straight Talk Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Straight Talk Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

For further assistance, please contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355 or click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent.Our representatives are available Monday to Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.