1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I feel the stress and anger of everybody. I two am in the same boat which just seems to be sinking bc straight talk doesn't care. I've had straight talk for 6 months now and every month there is a problem and its always a data issue.

My first month I I ran out of data a few days before my end date on the $45 plan so I thought well, ok, I didn't like it, but I knew I would have to start buying the $55 so i wouldnt run out of data in the future.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!

I still run out of data and I always start my service over before my end date forfeiting any minutes I still have.

It seems to me that regardless if you buy the 45 or 55 plan they are going to cut you off short a few days or more before your end date. Ive been in many situations where not having data has caused me problems, and one of them was using maps as I was using it out of town, and it took me many miles out of the way bc data signal was lost and it couldn't retrieve my location, and I was in Dallas Tx. So there was no excuse for that when it had worked for most of the trip, and this took place the last few days before my end date.

This is bull sh** and they know this. Its like they're sitting back laughing at all our complaints.

To the customer representative:........

We all have the same complaint so why do we need to individually contact you to fix this. And why should we have to do this every month. If this was an honest company and would abide by their own policy we wouldn't have to go thru this BS every month. Its just not one or two complaining, its everyone that has straight talk....... Keep it up, we will all see this company fail. You can't keep cheating and treating customers wrongly and not expect to fail as a company. You've been doing it for a long time now, and its just a matter of time before some other company steps in and takes over straight talk and becomes the company you once was.

KARMA, look it up straight talk and get familiar with the word, so when your company fails and someone asks, "what happened to your multi million dollar company" you can sum it up in one word, (KARMA) = WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.