Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have had straight talk for years, at first my 5g would last almost the whole month, then it lasted 3 weeks, then down to 2 weeks, then they came out with 10g, the first month, i didnt run out of hight speed, second month and then on, they say i use up 10g within a week and sometimes a week and a half, my data and phone i keep off at work and at night and still theres no differents,

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

If you're not a potential new customer, you mean absolutely nothing to Straight Talk/Net10/TRACFONE. The only thing that matters to them is new money, and even then, if you have a complicated problem during activation or later, as long as they have your money already, it's too bad, so sad, cry to your dad.

Straight Talk/Net10/TRACFONE are thieves, modern day pirates.

BTW...I don't think Maria here will be of any use. They all just blow smoke...

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. If you need assistance, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.