2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I added a plan to my reserve over the phone and accidently bought the $45 plan instead of the $55.I called to switch plans and was told that there was no way to get the plan i wanted except to buy another plan.

I cant pay the difference or get a refund and then purchase the one i want. Nothing. I can buy the right plan but then it would overwrite the one i just purchased so i would lose $45 or just deal with it until next month. This is unacceptable.

I will NOT be renewing my service. I will go today and buy a BOOST phone. I used them for years and regret sqitching. Boost has great customer service.

My husband ruined his phone once by jumping in a pool and saving a drowning baby. We couldnt afford another phone so I called to cancel my service and they sent me a new phone for free! And it was nicer than the one I lost! I will not use straightalk again.

My advice?Tell straightalk to get lost and go with BOOST!

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

They don't REALLY care that you have a problem with their service.Once they have your money, they couldn't care less about any issues you may have.

These crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scams. Spread the word to EVERYONE you know, and ask them to do the same. #StraightTalkSUCKS #StraightTalkTHIEVERY #StraightTalkPIRATES...BTW...robot Maria won't help.

Just a form response which will give you the same response that you got from the customer service rep.Mariabot is just here to give the ILLUSION of caring.

MariaST

Hi Melrod420.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.