1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I'm not someone who writes reviews very often but thought I should take the time to WARN POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS.I've been with straight talk for over 6 years.

Have had increasing chronic problems with texting & email functions, as well as repeated multiple overbilling for my accounts. Speed slowing down before the phone reaches the allowable usage. Customer service has allows been a challenge to deal with but has also worsen over the past 2 years. Many reps.

are a challenge to communicate with due to their inability to speak & understand English. Problem resolution often takes multiple calls over multiple days. I decided to transfer my account of 5 phones For the above reasons. I found that all major carriers now offer unlimited coverage with extra perks @ cheaper rates than straight talk.

Changing carriers is saving me over $100 a month & providing more services. Straight talk made the transfer one of the most difficult experiences I've every been involved in. Customer service was very unhelpful & disrespectful. The unlock department was resist to the transfer & rude to the point of hanging up repeatedly.

Refused to listen or help. Phone numbers were held when porting was attempted. refused to unlock 2 of the I-phone 6s I purchased from Walmart 30 months earlier & connected to straight talk on the day Of purchased. Claimed the phones were new & never used & would have to be used with straight talk for another 12 months.

Straight talk also claimed I only had 1 phone & never had the other 4 phones on their service. Refused to listen to me or accept receipts for the phone purchases & credit card billings showing proof of monthly payments for service of 5 phones on the account. The only thing straight talk would offer me is continued service of the 5 phones at the same rate as prior to the transfer request. After 5 days & over 12 hours on the phone with straight talk.

Verizon gave up on the transfer. I then went to AT&T where I had to give up all my previous telephone numbers & replace the 2 phones purchased at Walmart 30 months earlier that straight talk refused to unlock. I'm so glad to be away from such a poorly ran company with such unprofessional customer service.

The way straight talk blocked the transfer process & treated a long time customer is disrespectful to the point of maybe being criminal.I've only been with AT&T a few days but am very pleased with the professionalism & respect thus far.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

to MariaST Marietta, Ohio, United States #1305202

I've talk to over 30 different people at straight talk to no avail.They don't listen to understand what I'm saying.

They listen only to reply with excuses.

Major problems in communication due to their inability to understand and speak english.I have transferred service to AT&T.

to Scott Marietta, Ohio, United States #1317465

Straight Talk never released the unlock on 2 I-Phone 6s. Even though The phones lay in my kitchen drawer useless, I'm very pleased with AT&T services. I made the right decision ( & would recommend) transferring from Straight Talk to AT&T.