Apopka, Florida
1.7

I was considering buying my daughter a inexspensive flip phone and buying the $30.00 a month service card with no plan but after reading the reviews ( which are only bad) I'm just not sure. I use straight talk myself and on occasion have had to speak with customer service.

Each time was a complete nightmare. I use straight talk because it's the cheapest and I'm on a limited budget. If that wasn't the case I would not use them and I don't recommend them. Everyone is right, the customer service is a joke.

One would think after so many complaints the company would fix the problem. I know of 6 people that have stopped using straight talk and 4 of the 6 stopped using because of their experience with customer service. Wished there was something that could be said or done to make straight talk stop using incompitent customer service people. That would be a good start.

It's only going to take one more instance of having to deal with them for me to switch.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.