I understand that there is a cap on what us suppose to be unlimited data but I can't connect to any of my apps. I go thru this every month and this is really starting to *** me off.

I spend money to use some apps and now my money is being wasted. You say slower data yet it's like I have no data at all. Didn't ST get sued for this yet it's still going on. I have been a customer for over 5 years.

Does ST not value their customers. I don't mind slow data as long as my apps at least load.

I am about ready to say goodbye and switch to another phone company. ST is getting worse not better

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

MariaST