Findlay, Ohio
1.9
Style and Design

I'm very upset I have three (3) different straight talk wireless cell phone plans. (1) My samsung galaxy note 3 has my 45 dollar unlimited plans data usage limit every month saying I have exceeded my limit.

I know good and we'll I have not I have got every single thing written down its not near 5gb. My (2)phone is on 35 dollar plans has not to ever get online due to error and has been troubleshooter several times still no data. And (3) phone is on 35 dollar plan and it keeps dropping. Calls and drops you when you get online.

Now this cap has been going on now for 3 months on phone (1) and phone (2) has been like that for about a yr now. Phone (3) been like this for about months now.

I will change my service. Right away if this does not get made up and fixed I have been with straighttalk for going on 3 yrs now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away