Glen Ridge, New Jersey

Their phone call in for assistance is the worst I've ever experienced in my life. Completely useless with stall tactics to keep you on the line. Don't buy Straight talk products unless you plan on spending at least three to four hours a month on hold in order to get your service to work.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Comments

It's hardly 3-4 hours per month, but yes, you might spend 3-4 hours with your initial activation. Once you get it going it's generally pretty smooth sailing.

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.