Sevierville, Tennessee

My daughter purchased a $30 card to renew her minutes. However she was unaware that she had to purchase the $45 card, as someone else had bought the phone for her, and apparantly chose the $45 plan initially.

Straight talk would not allow her to add her minutes using the $30 card, so the money may as well have been thrown out the window. She pleaded with them to let her use it since she is trying to get a job, but they had no compassion, just kept saying, cant use it with her plan. Another example of corporate stupidity and ignorance. Hey, Straight Talk, NOT the way you keep customers, and NOT the way you get new ones.

I am letting everyone I come in contact with, of your utter lack of decent customer service. Btw, I Dont plan to ever purchase Straight Talk for myself,seeing how you treat your customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Overreacting. You can't use the $30 refill card with an android phone.

MariaST