Springville, Alabama

I pay for my daughters straight talk phone so i set her up on auto pay well for some reason they took her off and disconnected her phone. So i went online and logged onto my account to add her minutes.

There were 4 phones listed and i chose the 1st on and added the $45 plan i was told to dial *22890 to activate it she did and it didnt activate it so i called they said i didnt pay them i oulled up my axcount and it showed it had been paid.

Found out i added to the wrong phone t had been missing for 6 months. I asked them to transfer the funds and they said they couldn't so i ended up having to pay ANOTHER $51 to activate it and they said they couldnt refund my money......wtf?

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

MariaST

Hi jaybird70,

We apologize for the inconvenience. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. Thanks.

Maria

Straight Talk Wireless

@MariaST

when you say account information what does that entail, because I cannot find an account number