West Memphis, Arkansas

I paid for a service plan for March ($30 the all you need plan) I have 2 phones I tried to activate my old phone that takes the $30 plan because my smart phone does not but my smart phone activated with the $30 plan and worked. I paid for the $45 unlimited plan for April and then they cut my phone off and said I went over on my minutes for the phone bill of March so they had to confiscate the $45 I just paid because I went over on my minutes and now they said I have to pay for another service card of $45 to reactivate my phone!

So basically I'm having to pay $75 for Marchs phone bill and $45 for April. This is not fair and this is stealing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

MariaST

Hi Courtneypage16. We apologize for the inconvenience.

This is Maria and I work with Straight Talk Wireless. I see that you need help with your phone. We can help you.

Please send us your account info to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will fix your issue right away. Thanks.

Anthonia
@MariaST

ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straightt Is not a valid email address

@Anthonia

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. You can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

@Anthonia

Hi Courtneypage16. This is Maria and I work with Straight Talk Wireless.

Please ensure that you send your email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com for us to further assist you. Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews