Yonkers, New York

I recently bough a galaxy s3 out of pocket along with the insurance as well as a 45 dollar plan. Costing me roughly 450 dollars.

My phone broke so I decided to use my insurance, they said they would send me some packaging labels to take to UPs so they could receive and replace my phone, they said it would take 10 days. After a month went by I called the help desk. After being on the phone for 4 hours they told me there was nothing they could do that they had to records of me sending my phone in. So I track my package using ups tracking.

They tell me the package was received at a Wal-Mart in tennessee at Smyrna county and signed off my a man named Russell. So I call the Wal-Mart and they say they have to records of a Russell working there. So here I am with no phone and 450 dollars in the whole. StrAight talk screwed me on this deal.

FYI don't buy the insurance. Its a waste of time!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.