I called Straght talk about a phone that i own throw their service and it was messing up so i fled a clame on their inserence wich i had on my phone and i never resived the box to send it to themand I never got it back for them to send me a new phone so i called them back again and they told me that they were not goning to send me a new box because their system showed that i got the box. I asked for a super viser and told him what happened and he told me that he would send the box personaly and i never got it in the mail or on an email, ii called in my tickdt number and they said that it has bbeen delivered.

They told me it would be sent first class fedx and i called fedx and thdy said that the tracming number has never been used before. Do i called them back once again and they told me that they were tired of me caling about this and so i told the person that they were beening roud and hung up on them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

MariaST

Hi, this is Maria with Straight Talk. I read your post and am sorry that you are having problems.

Please send me your contact information to the following email address ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. We can help you get the problem resolved right away.

Please include your name, phone serial number or cell phone number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .