1.5

Update by user Mar 29, 2016

Finally got thru to customer service.....added my useless card so it wasn't wasted completely ...still not much worth doing much on here seeing how all my data. Packets are being. Routed through China and being inspected for personal info and passwords etc.

Original review posted by user Mar 29, 2016

My phone network is hacked running through a proxy server going through China. And straight talk isn't taking calls I've got a $55 card that's useless to me now did a hard factory reset not clearing it up...so it is their network that is hacked...and they won't take calls ...burying their head in the sand and hiding from customers.

You shouldn't have your cards on the shelves when y'all know they are worthless right now we can't get refunds for them when we buy them...if I can't even load thru the app because the network is not secure I'm not going to add it online there's no point in using a hacked data network ....they need to compensate us for this BIG HUGE INCONVIENCE!!!!!!!!!

I will be going to walmart tomorrow...and make sure they know they are selling useless junk ....a lot of blackout on the web about this issue .. So I'm gonna make as much noise as possible...since they can't do the right thing and let people know what's happening ...let people buy your junk when it doesn't work is bad business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

Straight Talk is responsible for their horrible customer service, but not they really have no control over how calls and data gets routed. They just buy service from Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and possibly others and those carriers provide the service.

I'd like to know what makes you think your calls have been hacked and are routed through China.

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.