Product: Straight Talk Wireless Prepaid Sim Card Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless - Horrible customer service

I have been a customer for years and have seldom had a pleasant experience. I purchased 2 sim cards for 2 new phones. When i tried to activate the first phone the numbers were mixed up and the phone would not activate. After a couple of hours on the phone it was supposedly fixed. When i call to activate the second phone today I can't so it because both sim cards were attached to the first phone and they have no way to fix that. After 3 1/2 hours on the phone today it turns out they will send me a replacement sim card which cannot be sent overnight but will arrive in 3-5 business days. Their suggestion was that i buy an activation kit at WalMart for $60 and they will reimburse me. I have no trust that thus company will do that. I have come to the conclusion that it is better to pay more and have decent customer service. Horrible, horrible customer service.

I just had the same thing happen to me. Now I'm without a phone.

Also bought refurbished I phone 6 plus from them online and took it out of the box and the battery rattles and the silent button on side is broke. They told me it's not there problem and I have to take it apple store.

It came with a 90 day warranty but they won't honor it. I hate this company due to customer service.

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We’re sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

View more comments (1)
Damaged or defective
2.0
Hi ibought a $30 straighttalk card and cantget my money back

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=41023 for us to assist you with your concern.

View more comments
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
3.7
They sold to me a prepaid $30 card that would not load any minutes and they would not refund the money or load my money's worth in minutes.Customer service supervisor was rude and asked me to look for a buyer for my prepaid card to get my money back.I asked to talk to...

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Straight Talk Wireless Prepaid Sim Card
Pros
  • Reliability
  • Affordability
Cons
  • Illegal deactivation
  • Quaility of language
  • No customer complaint department
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy