2.0

Hi ibought a $30 straighttalk card and cantget my money back

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of straight talk wireless prepaid sim card from Straight Talk Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Straight Talk Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Straight Talk Wireless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=41023 for us to assist you with your concern.

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.