Product: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement Clear all filters (38 of 38 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless - Replacement Review

Straight talk is a rip off said my replacement phone order was canceled because no activity and i shipped my phone October 20 and they got it October 22. Now they got to update claim October 24 my phone should have been on its way.
MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless Replacement

Straight Talk Wireless in Murfreesboro, Tennessee - Straight Talk is an awful company to deal with.

It took 4 days and 5 techs to decide what I tried to tell them, my phone was broke. Each call, each tech went over the same stuff every time. Even though they were suppose to write notes for next tech, no one checked, and if they asked me to take the battery out once it was 15 times. It's still under warranty and they will not send a replacement until I send my broke on (like I want to keep a broke phone). Now who knows how long it will take to get a phone. Every time I call "support" they just keep saying, sorry ma'am that is procedure.
AlexTrac

I was about to give up on my phone until I found this email address for Straight Talk and they actually fixed all my problems. Now, I am glad I decided to give it another try.

Send them your name, cell number and serial number. The email address is ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with them live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

They will help you.

MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW. Thanks.

View more comments (2)
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Full refund

Straight Talk Wireless - Update on previous post....Not Right

ok...I have to update this situation that I posted.....I finally gave in and activated the so called replacement phone they sent me.( by the way no front camera even) well...sure enough 3 days later the volume does not work. I slammed the dang phone and it is now in pieces. I went to prepaid Verizon with the moto g phone and I am thankful...so very thankful to have to never deal with straight talk again. Yes I will have to pay a little extra for data but by the time I have to replace a phone, deal with straight talk customer service and all the problems I have had it is worth every penny... Good Luck to all you straight talk people. I am over it !!!

Straight Talk Wireless - Review

Have a stright talk phone less than two months and it will take pictures. Call 3 times. Had to factory reset each time. I asked to speak with management. Now it's going to take about two weeks for replacement
MariaST

Hi, this is Maria with Straight Talk Wireless. I read your post and am sorry that you are having problems.

Please send me your contact information to the following email address ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. We can help you get the problem resolved right away.

Please include your name, phone serial number or cell phone number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

Straight Talk Wireless Replacement

Straight Talk Wireless in Cleveland, Georgia - NOT RIGHT !!!!!!

Sent my Galaxy S2 phone in since it was under warranty due to malfunction. (not from anything I did) They sent me a replacement phone ..A ZTE SOLAR that is not even close to being compatible to the S2 Galaxy. When I called to find out why they replaced my phone with a much cheaper and less compatible phone the response I got was " read your terms and conditions". Still after speaking to several people about this...It seems nobody can tell me the name of the CEO of the company or where to find the information. They sent me to a complaint website that does not disclose that information either. I am thoroughly disgusted with Straight Talk. I also offered to pay the difference for a upgrade..I do not want a downgrade !!!! It looks to me like that someone would listen to how the consumer feels. I feel like they took advantage of me and I still have not even opened the so called compatible phone they sent to me as a replacement. All I want is another Galaxy S2 and if not I am willing to pay for the upgrade for a Galaxy S3. Also, I have purchased several accessories for my S2 and I can not use them now. I am getting nowhere with this company. My husband, son, daughter, mother, father and granddaughter all use straight talk and I am the one that convinced them to switch. I feel like a fool and pray that none of there phones malfunction. I am more and more convinced they have gotten so big with this straight talk that they have forgot about the few that have problems with their products. I always was very impressed with the service with Straight Talk but I am very much disappointed this time. I feel that it is only FAIR to give me back what I gave them. I sent in the S2 Galaxy and I just want the same back. That is all.

ok...I have to update this situation that I posted.....I finally gave in and activated the so called replacement phone they sent me.( by the way no front camera even) well...sure enough 3 days later the volume does not work. I through the dang phone and it is now in pieces.

I went to prepaid Verizon with the moto g phone and I am thankful...so very thankful to have to never deal with straight talk again. Yes I will have to pay a little extra for data but by the time I have to replace a phone, deal with straight talk customer service it is worth every penny...

Good Luck to all you straight talk people. I am over it !!!

The exact same thing happened to me! They at least should tell you that you are getting a downgrade prior to sending it to you.

I paid more for my S2, and even purchased the warranty through walmart.

However, walmart told me I had to go through straight talk since it was less than a year. The customer service was very rude, and I could barely understand them.

@Anonymous

Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

@Anonymous

Hi. We apologize for the trouble.

To further assist you, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent. Thank you.

@Anonymous

Hi. We apologize for the trouble.

Waste of time to contact customer service. They are no help and refuse to transfer you to anyone that can possibly help. Very, very frustrating dealing with this company.

Oh and by the way..I contacted the Straight Talk Maria. What a waste of time also.

I am over it now and moving on. I certainly plan on contacting everyone to let them know what Straight Talk has done to me over this phone situation.

You are simply at their mercy and they have none.

MariaST

Hi, this is Maria with Straight Talk. I read your post and am sorry that you are having problems.

View more comments (7)

Straight Talk Wireless - Replacement Review from Lexington, North Carolina

Been lied to ,2 times. Been waiting for replacement wi fi moble hot spot for two months. Every time I call it's a defferent excuse. I'm done going back to Metro PCS. Straight talk sucks and custermer service is also the worst.

Straight Talk Wireless - Worse service ever

Sent my phone back that would not charge was told it was still under warranty. They received my phone 3/17/14 was told I would get my replacement phone in 3 to 5 days well today is 3/26 and still no phone. Every time I call to find out were my replacement phone is I get a different story and still don't know what is going on with it. I use to think straight talk was the best way to go but now I see their not. Looks like I will be going with a different company. Very unhappy and disappointed in straight talk!!!!
MariaST

Hello. My name is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Allow me to help you with this. Please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Straight Talk Wireless in Chantilly, Virginia - Screwed By Straighttalk

I have only had my straighttalk phone for 2 weeks and I'm already having issues! I have a big error message on the screen covering all of my apps and no one can figure out how to fix it. I spent over an hour on the phone with 4 different people and they agreed to replace my phone. Fine, Ive done that before but, they want me to mail in my phone 1st and wait for a replacement! I even offered to pay a deposit so that I didn't have to go w/out a phone for 2 weeks and they wouldn't work with me at all! Thought I would save some $ but you really do get what you pay for! :(
Sussieqt

I've had straight talk for about six months now. I went into my phone to retrieve information from a voice mail message I saved about four weeks ago.

The only messages in my phone are from within the last week. I called straight talk to find out what happened to my messages. An hour later, and two people and two "supervisors" later, I still don't have an answer. I learned through my cousin who works for Verizon that when they say they will speak to a supervisor, they're actually not speaking to anyone.

They just put us on hold. Bottom line, you are right that you get what you pay for.

I guess I was expecting too much out of $45 a month. I'm going back to sprint and am willing to pay double.

@Sussieqt

Hello Sussieqt. This is April from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry for what you have gone through.

Allow us to check your account and address your issue. Please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

View more comments (1)
Straight Talk Wireless Replacement

Straight Talk Wireless in Mineola, Texas - Worst company in the world!!!!

Where does one start? Bought two phones. Lets call them A and B. A and B arrived. Talked to ***, who activated our phones, but gave phone A new number and provided us with t-mobile, which does not work where we live. Had to wait for new SIM card for A, so was unable to use A for a week. B worked but only where t-mobile could be received. ***, Jr. sent three SIM cards. We were able to get both phones on AT&T and they worked, but B could not be understood by person you called. ***, III told us we would receive new touch screen phone and B could be returned. Phone replacement never sent. Next call we talked with ***, IV who said we would only receive a shipping label for B and could not receive another phone until they received B. I think we have had it with straight talk. The lesson is don't ever deal with Straight Talk unless you want to become ***, V.
DontBeATwit

A and B? One for each drug you are selling?

Not buying it, chico. Hope that helps!

Contract companies have a way of billing a customer if they don't return a defective phone, Straight Talk does not. That is why their policy is to return the defective phone first.

MariaST

Hi! I am Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Let me help you with your issue. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Email your info to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

View more comments (2)
Straight Talk Wireless Replacement

Straight Talk Wireless in Wallingford, Connecticut - Lost all data on SD card, new replacement phone sucks

Bought straight talk phone back in April, and got the features I needed on the phone. I also bought the two year service agreement, and expected them to give me a phone with at least the same features as my phone I had to send in for repair. The new phone they sent me has about half the features I had with the old phone. While the other phone was in transit, I bought another phone from Wal-Mart, and plugged my SD card into that phone and it zapped my SD card so now all the data on that card is lost, and this was a brand new phone, it also zapped the SD card that came with the phone. I will be calling corporate on Monday to see if I can get the SD card data recovery paid for as well as getting a phone I paid for instead of half the phone.
MariaST

Hello, I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. To resolve your issue, please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Tags