I have a refund owed to me. I have the refund identification number to prove it was refunded to me but the funds for the refund has not been deposited in to my checking account.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of a product or service from Straight Talk Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Straight Talk Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Straight Talk Wireless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I don't believe you

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.