Straight Talk Wireless - Review in Telecommunications category

7 of 1341 Straight Talk Wireless reviews

Tonight a straight talk rep fried my sim card due to lack of experience an I asked to be transfered to management management refuse to discuss the issue an put me on hold tell they closed

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
7 of 1341 Straight Talk Wireless reviews

Feb 21 #1291891

If you're not a potential new customer, you mean absolutely nothing to Straight Talk/Net10/TRACFONE. The only thing that matters to them is new money, and even then, if you have a complicated problem during activation or later, as long as they have your money already, it's too bad, so sad, cry to your dad. Straight Talk/Net10/TRACFONE are thieves, modern day pirates.

0 0 Reply
MariaST

Feb 11 #1285124

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Straight Talk Wireless. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Straight Talk Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
×