Dallas, Texas
2.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I tried to switch my elderly father to a straight talk smartphone at his request. At first they had difficulty transferring his old number.

When they finally activated his new smartphone they gave him the wrong number. When I called to report the error they said they couldn't correct the number because of the sim card and he would have to go several days without his phone while they shipped a new sim card. I told he needed his phone for medical reasons but they insisted they could do nothing without a new sim card.

It was activated incorrectly but impossible to reactive correctly. Never again will I recommend straight talk.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Samsung Cell Phone Activation.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.