Staunton, Virginia

I recently bought a $45+tax service card equaling $47.50. When I tried to add the 30 day service card it would not go through.

I had to call customer service where I waited an annoyingly long time. Once through I explained my problem the representative also could not get the card to go through. She connected me to her supervisor who as a result said there was nothing he could do except offer me 20 days of service....I explained that I paid for 30 days of service and did not see how this was good service to short me nearly two weeks of service when the problem obviously was on their end.

I'm not understanding how after nearly 10 attempts to get this card to work and telling me there was "nothing else they could do" they ended up putting 20 days on there. I still have the receipt and the card that clearly states 30 days of unlimited service yet was only given 20 days (upon which I was told that service will end in 20 days and I will need to purchase another 30 day card) After over an hour of rude representatives my problem still remained unsolved

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I came across your post in this forum and it caught my attention.

We will be glad to help you. Please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/16DrgbW and we will be able to help you or, you can send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.