Hemet, California
1.8

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!! They will NOT stand behind their service.

They require you to buy a $45 service plan, and then when their data Bring-Your-Own-Phone service won't transfer over, they keep telling you (for 4 MONTHS FOR ME) they'll credit you "at the end of your service plan," BUT THEN SAY, "It's against our policy to refund Data Service." If you're stuck for the month with NO DATA, as I was, make sure you: 1. write down the dates you contact them; 2. Write down their "Straighttalk Reference" or "Straighttalk Interaction Number;" 3. Ask EACH AND EVERY REP their full name & number and WRITE IT DOWN; 4.

Repeat numerous times, "You are specifically notating my file to say, 'Credit is promised to this customer for ALL the time this customer has not had DATA SERVICE." As soon as they tell you, "We don't give our customers any Data Credit, even if it's our fault our BYOP SIM cards don't work," IMMEDIATELY request your money back and SWITCH to another carrier! It only gets worse. You'll keep paying month after month for DATA SERVICE you'll never receive, although they'll keep saying, "Our BYOP service always works with any phone, which is why WE GIVE NO CREDIT FOR DATA SERVICE YOU SAY ISNT WORKING." ...even though it doesn't work.. iPhone 5c, on T-Mobile network.

I gave the iPhone back to my son, he is still using it problem free with T-Mobil. I bought a new iPhone 5s, which they told me to do ("Ma'am, we can't fix this phone even with T-Mobile's help so you need to buy a new phone"). It STILL didn't work. I told THEM, "I'm changing the SIM to AT&T." I've had no trouble since.

Fools; I fixed my own problem with the new iPhone, at least. Bottom line: DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Go to your local GAMESTOP and see what they have.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Service Transfer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

musesmaker

And I, not "u."

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

musesmaker
to MariaST Los Angeles, California, United States #1101897

Okay; I'm right here. I just sent you an email -WITH my phone number and u still have heard nothing from you. Hello?