Middle Valley, Tennessee
2.5

Called to have my number from AT&T phone transfered to my Straight Talk phone. Went through 11 Customer Service representatives.

so many transfers, and the number I orginally dialed was for transfering #'s. dont know if its working yet. Because I was told i cannot use my phone for 2 days because they had to cut it off so it can update. i dont know why, because the 6th person that helped me is the one that cut it on.

One of them told me that they needed the spacific date when i had my AT&T service turned on. lol that was 8 yrs ago. what a joke these people are. very unproffesional, and have no clue how to do thier job.

asked to speak with a manager.put on hold for 30 min then they just hung up on me!

spend 3hrs today just trying to have my number switch over. what a joke

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Service Transfer.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Sorry for the trouble. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thank you.