Straight Talk customer service is a Fu**** joke.. I wanted to switch my Huawei phone with a BYOP plan..

I checked the compatbility on the straight talk website. The website confirmed all i would need is the network access code. Fine, Perfect purchesed it from the website and never recieved the code i paid for. I called customer service for help.

The first persone i spoke to told me that the new phone wasnt compatable and that i uld need to speak to accounting for help. ( p.s he was rude, inconsiderate, and could hardly speak english) spoke to accounting they told me they could not find the MEID number that matched what i was reading to her. stated that the access code must have been sent to the wrong phone. i was looking rightvat the saved page on which we entered all of our info.

she would tell me one thing then once shebfound the correct answer out of her list of questions shebwould tell me another. Unlike the first gentelmen she was nice but just unknowledgeble in regardes to her job ... not exactly what you want to hear out of someone that just asked fornyou credit card information. I had called a series of three- four times trying to speak to a rep who knew what they were doing and spoke english ( instead of broken english from someone obviously native to India and could hardly speak a full sentence) I resulted to finally aking for a manager and was refused...

I was ld i was speaking to one of the supervisers ... ok so iasked if one of the other supervisors were available he responded that he would need all of my credit card info to transfer to someone else. Keep in mind this was the same person I talked to in the first place. After asking four additional times I was still refused to speak to any other reps.

My current phone is a dam joke. It glitches all of the time. The keypad will start spazzing out and type random letters or symbols in the middle of a post or text. Half the time i cant make a call without the speaker and mute buttons switching on and off ( yes i have the screen off, no it is not my cheek pressing buttons).

Not to metion various other issues. now when i try to resolve the issue Straight talk only wants to make the issue worse by not helping.

I want my money back and I want better service. I expect better service and respect from someone I have used for over 5 years with various phones service plans.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Service Transfer.

Comments

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi! This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Let us help you with your concern. Please email us at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/16DrgbW regarding your issue.

Kindly include your account information such as your phone number and the phone's serial number. Thank you.