I ordered a sim card from their website.I paid for 3 day shipment.

For a MONTH, they did nothing but lie to me about shipment. But they were sure quick to steal my money. Then after a month, they made a decision to refund my money, not send me my purchase and never said a thing to me about it. Lying thieves!!!

Isn't that grounds for suing them for theft? I think I'm going to go talk to an attorney.

They stole my money under false pretenses.Hmmm

Review about: Sim Card Purchase From Their Website.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. If you need assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.Thank you.