Cohasset, Minnesota

We just called Straight Talk about activating my sons SIM card. His other phone was stolen.

Called on Saturday paid an extra $14.99 for next day delivery, I understand the next day was Sunday so I understood it would not be delivered that day. It finally arrived Tuesday evening. It took almost 2 hrs of being transferred to 4 people who were all clueless to find out if we would get any sort of shipping refund since their end of the bargain was not upheld. Which we got nowhere.

So when we did get the SIM card we proceeded to try to activate it which we found out they messed up & assigned it to his stolen phone (which yes, he did inform them it was stolen). So after being transferred to another 3 people, nobody making any sense, I was transferred to the rudest woman I have ever spoke to. I said Excuse Me because I could not understand her & she literally mocked me. I demanded to speak to her supervisor which she tried telling me she had none then finally relented that ok you can talk to a manager.

After waiting 15 mins for her supervisor she hung up on me. Unbelievably horrible customer service. The ones that were not rude were clueless & made no sense. I pray I never have to deal with them again.

I strongly encourage people to not waste your time with them. Awful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.