1.4

Just please avoid Straight Talk from miles! They have a really bad customer service policy.

They are rude and dumb. Never ever use them again. They cost us loosing my business number and two weeks of service. We have been lied to that once their new SIM arrives we will get the credit back as the customer service representative could not activate the current card I had.

He also took all my details password etc for transferring my old ph number. When the new card turned up I had to find out that the number was not transferred and they would not offer any compensation nor the even promised credit will be reimbursed...so they simply lie to your face.

Now they lost me and my HB forever cause wenever ever gonna use them again. Uttery useless and rude bunch.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card.

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #926270

Amazingly after all the wasted time over phone-calls, only a post here enabled to get my disappointment heard. Finally Straight Talk agreed to refund my lost credit. Does not justify or compensate of my lost business phone number and it is sad that they only started taking me seriously after a bad review post...well, at least they show some sort of understanding now.

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi klara. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thank you.

to MariaST Lviv, Lvivska Oblast, Ukraine #925944

Hi Maria, I have sent you my detail. Look forward to your solution.

Best, Klara

MariaST
to Klara #927229
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi Klara. My name is Maria.

Has your issue been taken care of? If not, you can call 1-877-430-CELL (2355).

Our hours of operations are from Monday-Sunday and that's from 8:00 am to 11:45 pm EST. Thanks.