Tampa, Florida

Happened to me last weekend . in the middle of the night while sleeping .

. . my phone was deactivated. .

. went to Walmart in the morning and Walmart employee let me use their phone , they had number to customer service rep.

. . the rep tried to convince me that I had unknowingly GONE INTO STRAIGHT TALK APP ON MY PHONE and changed my number and told me that I now realized that I wanted my original number back.

. . .I had several choice words for him over the next hour. Eventually I got number back that day.

Later I BROWSED THE *** OUT OF THE STRAIGHT TALK APP ON MY PHONE . . . and I have yet to find ANYWHERE that u can change your number.

I sent an email to customer service explaining the situation IN DETAIL . . .COUPLE DAYS LATER THEY responded with : we r looking into the matter and THEYassured me that I HAD NOT BEEN HACKED.

. .

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.