Phoenix, Arizona

I have been a customer of straight talk wireless for two plus years. It took a month for my first phone to be initially activated, and the phone was terrible and glitchy.

In the past month I got a new phone and it took a few days for it to be activated (not 24 hours as promised). Then I called to sign up for auto refill and they said my phone number was not in their system. I have been a customer for two plus years and my phone number isn't in their system? That doesn't make sense.

So after an hour of talking to customer service, and the person on the other line "updating her system" repeatedly for thirty minutes said that I would be connected to a supervisor. Then she took back her promise and said all of the supervisors were busy, but that the problem should be solved the next day and I would be automatically enrolled in auto refill. Well, I trusted her; however, I tried to make a call, and my phone has been deactivated because the phone wasn't signed up for auto-refill. So I looked online, and my phone number still isn't part of straight talk's system!

I couldn't be unhappier with the technical problems and customer service of straight talk wireless. The cheaper price is not worth the stress or time talking to customer service because you will end up being without service or activation for a few weeks each time you get a new phone or forget to pay your service if you aren't enrolled in autorefill- which like me, i had no control over.

Preferred solution: I would like a full refund of last months service plan, a letter explaining the issue that caused this incompetence and their solution, and an improvement in their customer service..

• activation

Comments

Dear pissed off fellow Americans. Pretty sad when a phone " supposedly " cost's 400-800 smackaroonies.

plus 250 termination fees because of their lack of signal and customer service. In reality, cheap as the parts really are, their cost is equivalent to cost of a bowl of rice! Seriously! We bust our a**'s every day to pay our taxes.

Our govt gives away our jobs to this flunkies, no wonder were having a h*** of a time putting food on our table for our family to eat.

What d*** shame. America, WAKE UP!

Totally agree exvept my new phone was never activated, spent over 20 hours attempting to resolve, how a tech company can have so many drrors anc needs to refresh and keep repeating the same processes, ridicylos and unbelievable they have lost a good customer for good, i,ll take my tracfone any day!

@J bird

Hi J bird. My name is Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Sorry for the trouble. If you encounter issues with your phone service, you can send me an email ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Thanks.

MariaST

Hi 9a7b532! I am MariaST from Straight TalkWireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. For further assistance, please send us an email to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

Please copy, paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email to us.

Thank you!

MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews