1.5
Coverage Area

Update by user Dec 07, 2016

They never sent FedEx slip to mail phone back. Made NO effort to send another slip.

Leaving me out money for the phone had to buy $100 phone just days later because I needed a phone. I don't have a hone phone. The $100 lg treasure I bought had to be sent back dye to problems. I originally had the lg sunset.

It got hacked. Why i got. New phone. That Straighttalk stuck me with.

They did send me a new treasure phone but when they synced it to the phone I returned. NO KNOWLEDGE WHERE THE PHONE WAS SENT TO OR WHO HAD IT. THEY SYNCED MY NEW TREASURE WITH THAT ONE AND THAT PHONE RECEIVED THE HACKER IN TGE TRANSFER. ANOTHER HACKED PHONE!

THEN WAITED ON SIM CARD TO ORIGUNAL PHONE ABD NOW I AM USING THE ORIGINAL AGAIN. I BOIUGHT TWO PHONES AND CHARGERS AND CASES FOR NOTHING! IM OUT OVER $500. SUNSET PHONE IS MESSING UP BAD.

MY PHONE DOES NOT RING ALL THE TIME. I STOPPED GETTING NOTIFICATIONS ALL THE TIME. IT LOCKS UP SJUTD DOWN. I CALLED STRAIGHTTALK 12/6/16 OVER 4 MONTGS LATER.

GSM AT&T SERVICE DORS NOT WORK WHERE I LIVE. I ASKED ABOUT MY ZTE AGAIN. THEU ARE SENDING NEW SIM CARD AND SAY THAT IT WILL WORK EVEN THOUGH IT ALREADY DIDN'T WORK ONCE ALREADY. I AM OWED A NEW PHONE BY NOW FOR SURE.

I WAS DUE ONE MONTHS AGO. THE WALL CHARGER HAS BEEN MESSED UP AND VERY FINICKY. BARELY CHARGES AND STOPS CHATGING EVERY FEW MINUTES. SPENDING MONEY ON A PHONE THAR DIESNT RECEIVE SERVICES HERE.

THEY SAY IT DOES. THEY AEE WRONG! DO RIGHT BY ME PLEASE. I NEED CDMA VERIZON PHIONE JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN THE ZTE DUO MAY LTE..I'm about to have no working phone but have three Straighttalk phones here.

Done wrong. I should never had to buy another new phone just a couple days after buying the zte.

Original review posted by user Dec 06, 2016

I got a zte max duo LTE for over $200 in late summer from Straighttalk.com. I got the at&t gsm version.

I called because I had no service at all. CDMA Verizon phones are used here. I NEVER received my shipping label. I am using my original phone which is on its last leg.

I attempted again today and they are sending me a new Sim card first. at&t gsm still doesn't work here. Now the charger isn't charging the zte! I don't know if its the phone or the charger but either way.

My current phone us shot the zte won't get service or charge out between phones cases chargers over $$500 and I doubt I'll have a phone that works come next month. I'm broke due to the holidays and my jib fell thru. They need to send me a new phone and charger that will work where I live. Ive transferred between three phones in 3 months.

Make it right Straighttalk. If zte max duo LTE doesn't come in CDMA or Verizon send me an equivalent LG or something please please please!

Pissed off. Tammy Doyle Tami_dyl@yahoo.com 434 221-7122 FOR NOW

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Tami_dyl is overall dissatisfied with Straight Talk Wireless. The most disappointing about straight talk wireless zte max duo 4g lte cdma phone plan at Straight Talk Wireless was never sent return slip for phone Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Straight Talk Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Straight Talk Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MariaST

Hi Tami_dyl. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.