Austin, Texas
1.2

2 chat sessions, and 4 phone calls could not find anyone who knows what they've doing at straightalk. They could clearly, not care less for their customers.

Despite assurances of their systems of not overcharging me. They overcharged me and it is apparently impossible to find anyone with a brain that works for this company to resolve it. Foreign call centers with no accountability. Lost me as a customer!

And even now it is underlining all text. Because the people at straightalk don't know what they are doing.

Leaving the customers to fight the company, on their own with no assistance. I'm glad to close my account before it really gets started.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Shipping Service.

Reason of review: It says free shipping promotion, then charges for it.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Morons at foreign call centers, Misleading discount promises, Customer service unable or unwilling to help.

• incompetent

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

AlexTrac

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.