eI got my phone stolen a 5 days after i bought an $45 dollar unlimited card. straighttalk transfered my minutes on another phone for me and was suppose 2 turn the stolen phone off and they didnt.

instead they let the person who stole my phone keep stealing my minutes. i have filed a complaint before and someone called me and was suppose to try to get me a month of minutes, but she was suppose to call me back, but my phones out of minutes.

can u have her call me at 276-345-7920 please. They wouldnt refund my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Comments

MariaST
#821990
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

This is Maria and I work with Straight Talk Wireless. I read your post and thought you could use some help.

We can fix this right away. We would need you to send us your account information to this email address ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .