Covington, Virginia
8.9K views

A Straighttalk phone was purchased for me, and when I went to activate it, they said it was not scanned properly when it was purchased at Walmart. Since someone else purchased the phone for me, I do not have the receipt.

No one will help me since I do not have proof of purchase. Now I have an almost $200 phone that I cannot do anything with. Walmart will not rescan the phone without the receipt, and Straighttalk won't reset it without proof of purchase.

I have talked to customer service multiple times, and been on the phone for at least an hour trying to resolve this issue. It is ridiculous that I cannot use my phone because Walmart didn't do their job correctly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Preferred solution: activate the phone.

Comments

to MariaST #1145828

My phone wasn't scanned properly and now I can't use it I bought a 30 dollar card to put on it and I can't can u please help serial#990005864597373 sim# 89148000002381356804

If u could hep me I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks contact #2055169292

to Anonymous #1179321

Any help?

to Anonymous Cranford, New Jersey, United States #1198254

OK

to MariaST #1155282

My number is 5737175054 my friend bought me a phone for a gift and it was not properly scanned help pls