Coverage Area
Style and Design

12 hours to recive an emergency text.

nobody, NOBODY has been able to help me or resolve my messeging issue.

chat has determined that my phone,a stylo3, is configured correctly and it is working fine with nearby devices AND the test code from " supervisor " RAUL.

i had an emergency where i was to pick up my sister to get her out of a domestic issue and it took 12 HOURS to get that text.

everything is documented by the recorded system from straight talk , my local police department AND the straight talk wireless CHAT system.

I went threw all of the steps to resolve this issue and the TEST from RAUL the supervisors' manager also worked.

after hanging up, i attempted to send a text message and it did not work.

i could not RECIVE texts either.

i added time yesterday AND called to verify that they recived it and they did. that was in the morning .

my issue began after 3 pm on september 4th 2018.

I am contacting the CEO about this issue with CC to all lower ladder members as well as the board of directors AND THE FCC.

ALSO, i live in the hurricane zone in florida and have an eldrly family member in my household who would need evacuation in case of emergency.

that could be a life or death situation.

i need resolution and have ben on chat for 30 min.last night, 10 min. this morning, September 5th 2018 and have spoken to customer care,no resolution, called back and spoke to a supervisor, no resolution called back and spoke with a supervisory manager STILL NO RESOLUTION.

Can i reccomend STRAIGHT TALK WIRELESS? if this happened to you, what would you do?

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Reason of review: text messageing 12 hour delay.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: How it worked when i bought it.

I didn't like: Support services.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi ParallelHoneyBee. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution regarding your text messaging feature. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.