3.8

My phone was stolen, so I called straight talk to get freeze my account since I had just paid $65 for the month and had to buy a new phone. Well it took me almost 3 weeks before I received my new phone.

I called them to unlock my phone number a week before activating my new phone because I was told that it took 72 hrs. They gave me a ticket number so when I was activating the new phone they told me that they had to change my number which really didn't want to, but it was fine with me. Well when I tried to use hot spot phone said no data which I knew I should have 20g of hot spot time. So I when called them they said I only had $35 plan which I knew was incorrect.

After waiting on hold for an hour the lady hung up on me. So I called again the next day, and he told me he had no record of my other phone number and plan that I had originally had. So I spoke to his manager and she was real nice and saw what I was saying about having no data when I was supposed to have unlimited data. She told me she had fixed the problem.

Well then I got an alert saying I had no data that I had ran out. So I called again and once again they acted like they didn't know what I was talking about. So now I'm tired of fighting this and have no data until I buy another plan again.

This whole thing pissed me off. It was terrible that my phone was stolen only to get robbed by straight talk too.

called straight talk and they told me I only

User's recommendation: I don't know i thought I did everything right.

Location: Laurel, Maryland

Comments

#2013545

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you. Please allow us to review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. To assist you, copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it on a new window for chat support.

You may also text HELP to 611611. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews