Seller: Straight Talk Wireless State: Tennessee Product: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement Clear all filters (0 of 38 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless in Murfreesboro, Tennessee - Straight Talk is an awful company to deal with.

It took 4 days and 5 techs to decide what I tried to tell them, my phone was broke. Each call, each tech went over the same stuff every time. Even though they were suppose to write notes for next tech, no one checked, and if they asked me to take the battery out once it was 15 times. It's still under warranty and they will not send a replacement until I send my broke on (like I want to keep a broke phone). Now who knows how long it will take to get a phone. Every time I call "support" they just keep saying, sorry ma'am that is procedure.
AlexTrac

I was about to give up on my phone until I found this email address for Straight Talk and they actually fixed all my problems. Now, I am glad I decided to give it another try.

Send them your name, cell number and serial number. The email address is ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with them live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

They will help you.

MariaST

MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW. Thanks.

View more comments (2)
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Full refund
Five phones later still waiting for yet another replacement phone! me at the customer bought a brand new phone 3 months later the my brand new phone stopped working. straight talk told me they were going to send me a brand new phone I got a refurbished phone shipped...

I, too, have a samsung galaxy 2 phone for almost 1 year and no problems until 1 month ago. I noticed after 2 weeks of refilling my service that my 4G was turned off I called customer service and they told me I buy elated their terms and conditions.

they told me I should be using wifi when I am home I was really mad and they would not put me in touch with the supervisor. today, July 20th, after 4 days of renewing my minutes and cell phone plan I am off again turned off from having any 4G service. I call to speak to customer service and ask for a manager when I was told I violated terms and conditions. BS!!!

like I said, I just renewed my contract for days ago and when I was home if I did happen to use the internet I would always turn on my wifi. this is a breach of contract they did not put me through to a supervisor the *** I spoke to told me that he is not allowed to put me through to a manager or supervisor. I have for straight talk phones throughout my family and you can bet that tomorrow I am going to the bank and disputing all four charges which we just renewed over the past week.

I'm sure they will be a lawsuit soon and I wish I knew how to start one. this is so wrong $50 a month I own a 350 dollar phone and I can even use it the way I'm supposed to.

Loss
I purchased the nokia e 71 phone from Wal Mart and also purchased a 6 month card for unlimited talk text and data use after about 3 months I receive a so called courtesy call from them complaining i was using excessive data. How do yu have excessive use on an unlimited...

I got tired of paying though the nose and switched to straight talk. DON'T DO IT!

Customer service is almost non existent. Problems from the begining. If you need help, good luck. You will be on hold for 45 minutes to ?

I have waited as long as 90 minutes.

Shop around for better deals, but straight talk is not it. Leaving them is even MORE frustrating.

View more comments