Daytona Beach, Florida

I have been having ongoing issues with my phone not letting me text photos (I have a motorola atrix hd), however, this time I am mad because Straighttalk took my money for an int'l calling plan I can't use, and they refuse to refund my money!!

I purchased a unlimited int'l. calling plan that cost $64, and after buying it, it won't let me make the one call I needed to make to Jamaica becuz evidently it's not covered in their int'l. calling plan. When I asked cust. service to help resolve this issue, and/or refund the extra money I paid for the int'l. plan that I can no longer even use, they accused it being my fault and I'm just out of luck for not knowing in advance who and where I can call on their int'l. calling plan!

This is good customer service? In what universe? I tried speaking to a supervisor, but they would just put on another customer rep pretending to be a supervisor. They are rude and irresponsible. I will be reversing the charge tomorrow and finding a new service provider for my phone. Ridiculous!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Comments

They stole 275.oo from me ther a horrible service an theifs i pray ther service gets shut down ..an legit workers

MariaST

Hello, this is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. Let us check your account. Please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com with your phone number or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.