Verified Reviewer

I purchased a Straight Talk phone and service from Walmart. I was unable to get service while traveling or at home.

I contacted Straight Talk. While on the phone with several Representatives I kept getting disconnected oh, we could not hear each other and I would have to call back and explain the situation over and over again. They transferred the SIM card to my old phone thinking it was the Straight Talk phone I was having an issue with. The issue continued on my old phone.

Now they are telling me my phone was not purchased through them. They have no record of me purchasing it nor do they have any record of my many many conversations trying to resolve this issue at that time.

Obviously they do not document any phone calls. The customer service was terrible and rude not

User's recommendation: I do not recommend straight talk at all! Buyer beware!

Preferred solution: Unlock my phone I paid for. Straight Talk canceled my service 9 months ago. Now they have no record. I paid for a phone I cannot use. I was told I would have to pay for a year service that I am not going use..

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Low prices.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Data sucks most data is used up trying to get a connection, Huge and complex language barrier, Unreliable customer care.

Comments

#2024927

Hi Jill D. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. To assist you, chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews