State: Texas City: Dallas Product: Straight Talk Wireless Service Transfer Clear all filters (2 of 45 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless - Service Transfer Review

i am sick of dealing with the incompitance of thier outsourced customer service reps in the philipines. i have been a customer of straight talk for as long as i can remember and thats about to end! Complete B.S. to have to wait 24 hours to transfer service and number to my new phone. and when asked why so long they avade answering. TOTAL INCOMPENTENCE.
MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW. Thanks.

Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Service Transfer

Straight Talk Wireless in Dallas, Texas - Getting Service /Tech Support

Unable to set up auto refill (today) online and auto phone service is poor. Have Great service as long as I can keep my phone activated. thanks for letting me vent... Just purchased a new phone, Motorola Flip Phone, and after numerous attempts (online) the service was transferred from my old phone except for information (i.e. pics, contact info, folders, etc.). Had NO phone service for 2 days, called numerous times, getting your automated service and it could not resolve my problem. You deactivated my old phone before activating my new phone. Please tell me you can transfer my old phone info, i.e. pics, contact numbers, folders to my new phone?

If there business model is to sucker people in with a cheap price and a no money back guarantee, then frustrate them until they go to an other company it worked.

Have fun with your month and a half profit straight talk.

save money...get what you pay for.

Have fun with your month and a half profit straight talk.

save money...get what you pay for.

View more comments (1)