State: Texas City: Mineola Clear all filters (2 of 1877 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Straight Talk Wireless in Mineola, Texas - Worst company in the world!!!!

Where does one start? Bought two phones. Lets call them A and B. A and B arrived. Talked to ***, who activated our phones, but gave phone A new number and provided us with t-mobile, which does not work where we live. Had to wait for new SIM card for A, so was unable to use A for a week. B worked but only where t-mobile could be received. ***, Jr. sent three SIM cards. We were able to get both phones on AT&T and they worked, but B could not be understood by person you called. ***, III told us we would receive new touch screen phone and B could be returned. Phone replacement never sent. Next call we talked with ***, IV who said we would only receive a shipping label for B and could not receive another phone until they received B. I think we have had it with straight talk. The lesson is don't ever deal with Straight Talk unless you want to become ***, V.
DontBeATwit

A and B? One for each drug you are selling?

Not buying it, chico. Hope that helps!

Contract companies have a way of billing a customer if they don't return a defective phone, Straight Talk does not. That is why their policy is to return the defective phone first.

MariaST

Hi! I am Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Let me help you with your issue. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Email your info to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

View more comments (2)
Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Replacement

Straight Talk Wireless in Mineola, Texas - Unlimited Service, What A Joke!!!!

For All those who did not know this, cause I sure did not. Straight talk SAYS unlimited talk, text, and WEB; but in reality it is not. My internet was cut off today for high usage while I was out of town with no wifi for six weeks. If you call customer service all they do is send you to some bogus recorded message that states that they implemented this on May 31, 2013. The problem is they did such without notifying their customers. This is outrageous, why pay for unlimited if that is not what you are truly getting. If you have straight Talk or are considering getting it I strongly urge you to consider this when purchasing. They will not reimburse me for the false advertisement and they refuse to turn the internet service back on my phone until this service plan runs out in July. I purchased the three month plan prior to leaving for training and was never informed and cannot find any form of notification. They say my only other option is to buy a new BYOP sim card from them at an additional cost. This is truly one of the worst customer service departments, I have ever spoke to!

I too am having this problem, only I JUST refilled my service!!! (4 days ago) an it ha not worked since!!!

This customer is telling the truth. Straightalk is full of false advertisement and nobody will help.

Walmart say they give Veterans they do not. My son was in the field they turn his data off and told him to use military WiFi. To the customer whenever your card runs out they are not going to turn your web on. This happened to my son.

I called straight talk myself and the supervisor told me his system don't make mistakes only my race of people did.

Straight talk will never get $ for our service again. I rather pay more $ than have problems from them.

View more comments (1)