State: Texas City: Mineola Product: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement Clear all filters (1 of 38 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless in Mineola, Texas - Worst company in the world!!!!

Where does one start? Bought two phones. Lets call them A and B. A and B arrived. Talked to ***, who activated our phones, but gave phone A new number and provided us with t-mobile, which does not work where we live. Had to wait for new SIM card for A, so was unable to use A for a week. B worked but only where t-mobile could be received. ***, Jr. sent three SIM cards. We were able to get both phones on AT&T and they worked, but B could not be understood by person you called. ***, III told us we would receive new touch screen phone and B could be returned. Phone replacement never sent. Next call we talked with ***, IV who said we would only receive a shipping label for B and could not receive another phone until they received B. I think we have had it with straight talk. The lesson is don't ever deal with Straight Talk unless you want to become ***, V.
DontBeATwit

A and B? One for each drug you are selling?

Not buying it, chico. Hope that helps!

Contract companies have a way of billing a customer if they don't return a defective phone, Straight Talk does not. That is why their policy is to return the defective phone first.

MariaST

Hi! I am Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Let me help you with your issue. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Email your info to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

View more comments (2)