State: Texas City: Plano Clear all filters (2 of 1877 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
ST has THE WORST customer service in the entire WORLD. Their phone service is the cheapest fOR NOW, but God forbid you need service. You might as well call some zombie from mars. He might understand what you are saying. In my last call to them, I asked the supervisor,...

I HATE straight talk CS. This was a convo I just had.

Prescott has entered the session.

Briana: Cannot complete transaction. Straighttalk will not allow me to update my debit card information.

Briana: Hello?

Prescott: Thank you for visiting Straight Talk Wireless.

Prescott: Hi Briana. I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with this issue.

Prescott: Are you referring to the phone number you have indicated on the session which is 404-914-4533?

Briana: Yes. I have been having this problem for the past year. And last april i believe i bought a 6 month card from walmart. but i am currently at work and need my phone on now.

Prescott: I see.

Prescott: Since we will be dealing with your credit card account, it is imperative that we take proper handling procedures for your security.

Prescott: For us to further assist you, please contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you for chatting with Straight Talk Wireless.

Briana: My phone isn't on for me to be able to call anyone.

Prescott: We want you to know that we cannot process a service plan purchase through chat.

Prescott: If you could find a way to contact us using a different line, that would be greatly appreciated.

Prescott: Thank you for chatting with Straight Talk Wireless.

Prescott has exited the session.

You are the only user left in the session.

And I had another just like it after. They just completely leave the conversation. RUDE!!!!!!!!!

View more comments
Review

Straight Talk Wireless in Plano, Texas - Huawei & Striaght Talk-on my 3rd dysfuncional phone, will not refund price

I bought a Huawei Android/Straight Talk Phone thru Walmart, the first one did not keep a signal & kept shutting down, returned to Walmart for another, that phone died in 2 days, Straight Talk will not refund my money. Last Sunday my phone went dead with the message "Keyboardprogramming has stopped". Couldn't access ANYTHING. Monday I was very sick but had no way of calling for help because this is the only phone I have and RELY on. Tuesday I went back to Walmart so I could use their phone to call Customer Service. After finallly agreeing that my phone was effed they are sending me a new phone in 3-5 days. I asked that they send it overnight, they would not do that. They asked for another phone # where I could be reached. COME ON! I asked them do they expect their customers to keep a back up phone? I have anold Bet 10 phone I had to but time for to use while I wait for my 150.00 Android phone to be reolaced. I want my money back, Straight Talk & Huawei are the woest, do not buy. Filing complaints w BBB & FCC

Mine locks up keyboard and apps. It kicks off internet all the time.

I call and the foreign guy says nope it shows your phone is working fine. It is a piece of ***.

Do not waste your money. Company does not stand behind their products.

They are junk. I have had mine 5 months and will never buy another one!!! Straight talk customer service sucks!

Same thing happen to my huawei phone and only had it 2 months

:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

View more comments (3)