State: Texas City: Port Neches Product: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan Clear all filters (1 of 167 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless in Port Neches, Texas - HUNG UP ON

My phone has not been working properly for the past month. I called and talked to Daniel. He fixed my phone, told me to dial *22890 and then told me if my phone was working properly to call back and I would receive my free month of service. So I did that. The next supervisor informs me that I cannot have my free month but I could have 5 free days. I say no, that's not good enough because I was just informed I could have one free month. Then he talks to the person above him, they tell him I can have 8 free days. I say no, that's not what I was told. I was told 30 free days. He then tells me he does not care and I only want something for free because I am American. After I tell him to watch his attitude, he hung up on me.
MariaST

Hi! I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.

Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan
Cons
  • Being lied to
  • Customer service staff
  • Rudeness of customer service
Reason of review