State: Texas Product: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card Clear all filters (1 of 79 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless - Unlimited Service, What A Joke!!!!

For All those who did not know this, cause I sure did not. Straight talk SAYS unlimited talk, text, and WEB; but in reality it is not. My internet was cut off today for high usage while I was out of town with no wifi for six weeks. If you call customer service all they do is send you to some bogus recorded message that states that they implemented this on May 31, 2013. The problem is they did such without notifying their customers. This is outrageous, why pay for unlimited if that is not what you are truly getting. If you have straight Talk or are considering getting it I strongly urge you to consider this when purchasing. They will not reimburse me for the false advertisement and they refuse to turn the internet service back on my phone until this service plan runs out in July. I purchased the three month plan prior to leaving for training and was never informed and cannot find any form of notification. They say my only other option is to buy a new BYOP sim card from them at an additional cost. This is truly one of the worst customer service departments, I have ever spoke to!
Author
Mineola, Texas
Product
Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card
Review #415400 is a subjective opinion of poster.