State: Texas City: Whitney Product: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service Clear all filters (1 of 74 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service Review from Whitney, Texas

2.7
Straighttalk Wireless Is A JOKE! So RUDE AND LIERS! They Do NOT take responsibility for themselves or honor what they say they will do when u go without a phone for over a month. I had to call 2 or 3 times a week for 3 weeks in a row and everytime i had to explain the entire ordeal to the person i talked to. Then they would tell me they had to do the exact same thing that the person i talked to days before had already done. I waited for my replacement phone for over a month and every time i called they could not tell me why or when i was going to receive it. I called the corporate office multiple times after a month of dealing with rude straighttalk people and getting nowhere, left multiple messages with multiple people and no response from anyone. So when i finally recieved my phone over a month later, i was told i would get my service that i purchased that they put on hold for me PLUS they were going to give me A Free Months Service for all my troubles. Well when i called to get my free service after the service i paid for ran out, they said nope sorry we are not doing that. I asked to speak to their supervisor they had been consulting with and she said No i could not talk to them and refused to even give me the supervisors name. Said i could not talk with ANYONE but her. I could not belive the SUPERVISOR refused to talk to me or give their name, thats horrible work ethics. There is NO EXCUSE for straighttalks behavior. They are the most disrespectful unorganized lying company ever!!!! If it wernt for us PAYING customers they would NOT exists. They do not value their customers at all! Im calling the BBB as soon as i am done here. I have all info from EVERY call i have made to them in the past 3 months.
MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Review